- SQM 1,600
Welcome to the Lucky Eagle!
This new cabin in Pigeon Forge, the Smoky Mountains, is build in 2020. Perfect for families, friends, romantic getaways or business trips! This cabin is secluded and in the woods.
Find yourself on the edge of the peaceful Great Smoky Mountain, only 3 miles from Parkway, Pigeon Forge.
- In the basement a master bedroom with a Kingsize bed and a open bathroom.
- On the first floor, a master bedroom with a Kingsize bed and a open bathroom.
- Open loft with 1 queen and a bunk bed with a full bath room.
- Living room to create new memories
- Porch is surrounded by trees, you can see a creek, the field and the side of the mountains
* Dogs are welcome in our cabins, no fees.
3 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Playroom, 4 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 King bed, 1 Loft bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
Spa & GymPool table
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Porch
4211 Bruce Ogle Way , Pigeon Forge, 37863, United States